Marine Surveyor Application
PT. Binaga Ocean Surveyor or called as BOS SURVEYOR was establish at Batam, Indonesia as Marine Surveyor Company and Inspection Services, we can conduct for all marine survey and almost Marine and Cargo Survey activity and another marine services like Petroleum and Chemicals Survey including Agriculture foods materials as Crude Palm Oils survey for Loading and Discharging Survey.
The PT. Binaga Ocean Surveyor is an independent professional marine surveyor & consultancy company under license the Government of Indonesian Republic firm delivering a wide range of marine survey and cargo inspection services to numerous customers especially shipowners, charterers, operators, shipper and agents.
Our marine surveyor team from PT. Binaga Ocean Surveyor can perform to conduct all of Marine and Cargo Survey working jobs and also for Liquid and Gas Survey and also Laboratory test for Petroleum product as our scope of services.
Our Marine Surveyor and associates all share this common culture, comprised of five universal values: Pride, Determination, Commitment, Quality and Integrity. These are much more than words. Our culture is a tangible force, one that transcends geography and language, and permeates everything we do as a company.
As the credible marine Surveyor private company within the Indonesian marine surveying and marine related industry of experienced, PT. Binaga Ocean Surveyor network can respond to and fulfill our client’s needs promptly. Our local knowledge, professionalism, expertise and integrity ensure that our client’s risks are minimized. BOS SURVEYOR has personnel of the highest caliber and experienced.
We also maintain a high level of technical expertise to ensure the highest quality service. SURVEYOR BOS continues to invest heavily on developing our team to remain ahead of the competition and continue to offer clients excellent service with integrity.
Now we looking potential candidate for MARINE SURVEYOR
Marine Surveyor Job Descriptions :
– To conduct : Marine Surveyor and Inspection Services likely On/Off hire Survey, Cargo Survey, Draught Survey, H & M Survey, Loading/ Discharging Survey, P & I Survey, Towing & Lashing Survey, Bunker Survey, Damaged Survey, Stuffing Survey, Tank Cleanliness Survey, Free Gas Survey, etc
Marine Surveyor Responsibilities :
- To collect data or facts related to the work being handled in accordance with WI (Working Instruction) has been determined.
- Prepare survey report in accordance with quality standards that have been established and submitted to the Head of Operations for review (review) and signed before being sent to the customer.
- Coordinate with relevant parties on the ground (with loading master, manager of the refinery, shipping agency, the ship / boat captain and navigator 1).
- Reports periodically to Head of Operations.
Marine Surveyor Requirements :
- Male / Female
- Minimal S1 or Bachelor degree from Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering/ Nautical/ Technical, ANT 2 or ATT 2 are welcome.
- Having AISI certificate (Junior Liquid Cargo or Draught Survey) is preferable.
- Minimum Experience 1 year as Marine Surveyor from Independent Surveyor Company in related industry (Fresh graduate are welcome).
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Good in computer for Microsoft Office.
- Having a good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Having Marketing experienced is preferable.
- Would be placed in Batam, Indonesia.
Send your your latest CV resume, copy of your KTP, Ijajah, AISI Certificate to email@example.com with put Position Code in the Subject is “Marine Surveyor Application“
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.